Everyone knows about the importance of a good breakfast for the health and efficiency. If you want to have a high level of energy during the whole day, you shouldn’t forget about the rule of having breakfast. In this article you can find the best places where you can eat in Kiev in the morning:
- Paul is the restaurant with its own bakery, so there you can enjoy the freshest and unbelievably delicious rolls, croissants and bread. Breakfast menu is very varied – there are more than 10 different egg dishes, not including several kinds of porridge, pancakes and waffles.
Must try: Royal eggs in croissant with salmon and truffle
Location: Yaroslavov Val Street, 26 A
Working hours: 8 am – 10 pm (Mon – Fri)
9 am – 10 pm (Sat)
9 am – 9 pm (Sun)
- Tiramisu Bar has wonderful interior and unusual atmosphere. It is a good place not only to eat in Kiev but to start your day in a good mood. The food is served in an interesting and remarkable way, so Tiramisu Bar is very popular among Instagram lovers.
Must try: Scrambled eggs with sausages and French toast (is served in a pan)
Location: Geroev Stalingrada Avenue, 6 A
Working hours: 9 am – 10 pm (every day)
- Family café Moments suggests you to start your day with the most delicious food. If you want to eat in Kiev in a cozy home atmosphere, you should visit this place. You will be impressed by beautiful and warm interior, perfect service, tasty and diverse breakfasts.
Must try: English breakfast
Location: Kreschatyk Street, 13
Working hours: 8 am – 11 pm (Mon – Fri)
9 am – 11 pm (Sat – Sun)
Location: Rusanovskaya embankment, 10
Working hours: 9 am – 11 pm (every day)
- In restaurant Under Wonder you can find unique author’s breakfasts and brunches, its menu includes Italian and French cuisine. It is situated just in the city heart and it always attracts random visitors by its magnificent façade. Under Wonder is considered to be one of the best place for breakfast in Kiev.
Must try: Kiev breakfast
Location: Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya Street, 21
Working hours: 24 hours a day (every day)
- Bigoli is an Italian restaurant with home food and excellent reputation. The restaurant was named in honor of famous pasta, which is traditionally cooked by men. If you want to eat in Kiev but feel yourself in Italy, you should definitely visit this restaurant.
Must try: Baked eggs with spinach
Location: Klovsky Descent, 7 A
Working hours: 8 am – 12 am (every day)
- Tres Branche is the restaurant where you can eat French breakfast and feel yourself in modern rebellious France of free morality. The walls are decorated with street art. Bizarre lamps, facture ceiling and twilight bring some special mood to the restaurant. Despite of French direction you can hardly find classical dishes there, but you will be satisfied by unique author’s menu.
Must try: Three scrambled eggs
Location: Lysenko Street, 4
Working hours: 8 am – 11 pm (every day)
Welcome to Ukraine and eat in Kiev the most delicious breakfast or brunch!